Your confidentiality is assured!
Employees at all levels of involvement with clients, both direct and indirect, respect the privacy of clients and hold in confidence, within legal limitation, all information obtained in the course of their professional relationship. The obligation to maintain confidentiality continues indefinitely after professional contact has ceased
if you are...
- a person with alcohol, other drug and/or gambling problems
- a concerned family member or friend
- a health care provider or other concerned worker
if you want...
- information on Prevention and Education Sessions
- information on specific group programs
- information on any of our services.